The Strathmore Woman’s Triathlon is August 18, 2013!
Are you hesitant about registering until you know what the sport is about??
LYNX Triathlon will be running a 1 day camp for beginners on July 13, 2013 at the race venue
If you’re registered for the Strathmore Women’s Triathlon (or considering a sprint triathlon) and NEW to triathlons, this 1-day clinic is for you!
Practice on the race course and learn all about race day logistics a month before you race
When: Saturday, July 13th, 9:30am – 3:30pm, rain or shine!
Where: Strathmore Aquatic Centre, 130 Brent Blvd., Strathmore
- Lectures covering gear, transitions, nutrition and more
- 1 hour coached pool swim session (option to get timed for a 500m swim)
- Q&A about the SWT race course and how to create a personal race plan
- Supported group ride on the bike course so you know what to expect on race day
- Transition practice (gear list will be sent prior to camp)
- Training tips to help you prepare during the final month
Cost: $125 (includes GST) – Sign up with a friend BEFORE July 1 and you BOTH will receive $15 off!
Note: all participants must show proof of a valid 2013 ATA membership for insurance reasons
Minimum # required to run the clinic, so please register before July 1. Maximum of 24 women (minimum age: 16 years old.)
** Bonus! **
2013 Strathmore Women’s Triathlon (August 18) race registration (paper) will be available at the day camp if you haven’t registered for the race yet. Even if the race is sold out by then, you will still be able to register for the 2013 event that day!