Head Coach of LYNX Triathlon
Mary got involved in Triathlon in 2005, shortly after having kids, as a way to kick start her fitness. She was a competitive swimmer through university but needed to gain confidence on the bike and improve her running. She hired a coach who provided workouts and guidance along the way and enjoyed an incredible journey with too many milestones to count.
In 2012 she completed her NCCP Competition Level Triathlon Coach certification and launched LYNX Triathlon. Then, in 2017 she became the second Swim Smooth Certified Coach in Canada.
If you want the highest quality swim coaching available, and are serious about improving your enjoyment and swimming efficiency, then contact Coach Mary for a Swim Smooth 1-2-1 video analysis & stroke correction session, swim lessons or squad sessions.
Mary is very passionate and eager to help others on their own personal journeys of accomplishment.
- Ironman Coeur d’Alene
- Ironman Calgary 70.3
- Great White North Half Ironman
- Wildflower Half Ironman & Olympic
- Banff Olympic (age group winner ’12)
- Tri-California Triathlon at Alcatraz
- ITU Age-Group Sprint World Championships (Chicago ’15)
- Lake Chaparral Sprint & Olympic
- Wasa Lake Sprint & Olympic
- Apple Sprint Triathlon
- Strathmore Sprint (overall winner ’11, ’12)
- Vulcan Tinman Sprint
- Last Chance Half Marathon
- Nike Women’s Half Marathon
- Calgary Police Half Marathon
- Harvest Half Marathon
- Hypothermic Half Marathon
- The Original St. Pat’s 10k
- The Big Run 10k
- Spring Trio 5k
- Canmore Open Water Swim Challenge
- Cott to Swanny Ocean Challenge (Perth)
- Lake Chaparral Open Water Swim Challenge