Congrats to all the Eyeball the Wall and Policeman’s Half racers!
New this week: LYNX Triathlon is now on Instagram! Check us out (lynxtriathlon) if you want to see what the club has been up to!
On the horizon:
- MRU group swims will continue in May: Tuesdays 9-10pm, Fridays 6-7pm. There are a couple of spots left for anyone interested.
- $88 Tuesdays, $70 Fridays or $80 for 4 drop ins which can be used on a Tues or Friday.
- Oliver Training Camp is May 4 – May 8. SOLD OUT!
- May 14: Mothers Day Run 5 or 10k road race
- May 28: Scotiabank Marathon and 5/10k events
- May 28: Airdrie Sprint / Olympic Tri (**Note: Early bird pricing ends tonight!)
- LYNX open water swims will start in late May assuming it warms up a bit!
- Group or private sessions available
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for MRU or Open Water Swim inquiries
Looking for a race to do this summer? There is something for everyone! Check out some of the popular events below:
- June 10-11 Wasa Lake Weekend – LYNX Club Event!
- June 17 Chinook Triathlon Festival (**Note: Early bird pricing ends tonight!)
- June 25 Wildrose Woman’s Sprint Triathlon
- July 2 Great White North Olympic / 1/2 Ironman
- July 23 Calgary 70.3 – New Course!
- Aug 12-13 Lake Chaparral Kids and Adult Triathlon
- Aug 20 Tri Diva Tri Women’s Triathlon Festival
- LYNX 12 week beginner group training plan being offered May 29-Aug 20
- Program includes 6 coached group sessions May 28, June 16, June 28, July 12, July 21, Aug 18) and 3 month training plan.
- Plan is geared towards Aug 20 event but anyone can join this group program!
- Please pass on to anyone who might be a good fit!
- Cost is $299 + GST
Enjoy the mild weather this week!